EnCompass supports organizations and institutions as a thought partner by offering a holistic approach to vision, strategy, action planning, and implementation. We have applied innovative approaches to improving institutional performance and ensuring sustainability in a variety of fields, including health, finance, and media.
- Strategic planning. We help projects and programs plan their future strategically through a comprehensive, facilitative process.
- Researching and benchmarking best practices. We help clients research best practices and implement them in their own organizations.
- Knowledge and learning strategy. EnCompass works with clients to consider the role of knowledge and learning in strategy development. We create processes and tools that facilitate the sharing of expertise and lessons across and within groups.
- Communications strategy. EnCompass helps clients develop a communications strategy, including internal and external messaging and related tools and processes.
- Facilitating partnerships. We provide innovative services to help organizations discover common ground and recognize the importance of building strategic partnerships to achieve their goals.
(Corporation for National and Community Service photo)
Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS) Core Competencies and Certification (2012-2013)
EnCompass is reviewing CNCS technical assistance and training programs in four areas (performance measurement, compliance, member services and disability inclusion) to identify the core competencies in each training initiative and advise on the training activities necessary to build these competencies.