EnCompass’ leadership and management development programs help managers develop themselves, develop others, improve work processes, lead organizational change, and improve team effectiveness and processes. All of our programs are customized based on the needs of the client, but often include:
- Clarifying leadership and management competencies. We perform an analysis of the organization and identify leadership and management competencies required to achieve impact.
- Understanding participants. We conduct thorough assessments of participants’ learning styles, professional history, personal and professional objectives, and current knowledge, attitudes, and practices to design the most relevant learning experience.
- Developing and administering feedback instruments. We administer multi-rater (360™ feedback) and other instruments to assess individuals, teams, and organizations in defining objectives.
- Designing and delivering participatory programs. We use diverse learning methodologies including simulations, case studies, peer coaching, learning groups, and individual development plans.
- Providing follow-up support. We reinforce learning through follow-up sessions, individual coaching, self-study, and online resources.
Courses We Have Developed
- Leadership and Organizational Development
- Responding to Management Challenges
- Appreciative Leadership
- Leading People and Teams
- Leading Courageous Conversations
- Psychology of Decision-Making
- Bringing Forth the Best in Others
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- Systems Thinking/Dynamics
- Leading Complex Change
- Coaching for Performance
- Anytime Coaching
- Conflict, Negotiation, and Resolution
- Managing Across Cultures
Marriott International, Inc., Leadership Programs (2011-2012)
EnCompass delivered a series of leadership programs to senior executives and managers of Marriott’s IT group, which includes some 1800 employees worldwide. These included programs such as Leading Through Influence, Coaching for Performance, and Leading Transitions. Programs were designed to engage participants in reflection within their current organizational context and management challenges using the latest leadership concepts and experiential methods. All courses were customized and linked to business objectives and current management competencies required to achieve results.