FORECAST II Team Profiles
As a valued member of the EnCompass FORECAST II team, AMSAQ will:
- Provide logistical coordination of training conferences in the United States and abroad
- Provide support for international and national participant travel
- Conduct training assessment activities
A women-owned, small business, AMSAQ, Inc. is certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as both an 8(a) and small disadvantaged business. AMSAQ provides comprehensive conference planning and professional consulting services in social and educational program evaluation, policy research, and performance measurement.
AMSAQ’s Certified Government Meeting Professionals design and implement functions from small business meetings to large national events, often involving international participants. Staff members are certified meeting planners with extensive experience in travel planning, venue selection, catering, audiovisual, budgets, publications, visa processing and event materials development.
AMSAQ’s program evaluation capabilities include conducting implementation studies as well as outcome and impact analyses. Policy research experience includes cost-benefit analyses, management process reviews, and descriptive studies of programs and populations.
Regional Focus Areas:
- Majority of projects implemented in North America with logistical support for individuals coming to the U.S. from countries around the globe
Technical Focus Areas:
- Employment and training
- Health education
- Public health
- Youth development
- AMSAQ supported the delivery of more than 80 trainings with the Department of Education (ECLS-K, CLIO, NAEP); the Department of Health and Human Services (AHRQ, HRSA, NIH, NCI, SAMSHA); the Department of Energy (Waste Processing) and others
- AMSAQ provided program evaluation and data collection training and technical assistance; assessed program evaluation skills of small community-based coalitions