- Organizational Effectiveness and Leadership
- Training and Development
- Technical Assistance and Evaluation
EnCompass is committed to the following principles in its work, client relations, and organizational culture:
- Client Responsiveness. We honor each client’s talents and expertise, and adapt our approach to the unique needs of the client and its stakeholders.
- Quality. We are committed to providing clients with high-quality services and products.
- Appreciation of What is Best. We help our clients build on what is working rather than dwell on what is not.
- Whole-Systems View. We look at organizations holistically and consider how a decision in one area will affect another, and the way in which stakeholders, processes, and systems interconnect.
- Sustainable Learning. We aim to support the evolution of a “learning organization” for our clients.
- Collaborative, Facilitative, and Consultative Process. We collaborate as partners, facilitating processes to draw on all stakeholders’ strengths and experiences, while also providing guidance based on our extensive experience.
- Innovation. We dedicate ourselves to continuous learning and awareness of the state of the art.
- Multicultural Perspectives. Our team represents many cultures from all over the world, bringing a rich tapestry of networks, experiences, and perspectives to our projects and the work of our clients.